Days After Parting

25 April, 4 days after the leaving of KMM

Hmm..A question to myself..What have I did ?
The answer is....NOTHING
Rotten life comes again, history is repeating, same as days after SPM
Sleep at 3am, wake up at the time the sun is directly above me
Skipping breakfast like skipping classes
Sit on chair with elephant gum in front of laptop
With Facebook as my best friend

The only meaningful things that I did are
Hanging with all my old friends in mamak till late midnite ( It's a type of gathering actually hehe)
And bring jihxian to eat the food with pig and oil (lol the most famous food in my hometown)

Time really has a damn awesome speed (Just slower than light I guess >.<)
Just woke up from sweet dream, and immediately switch on laptop and then followed by Internet, look at the clock, it's 7pm already...the end of one day again = =

I know , I can't be like that already, CAN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm..but...what can I do?
Work ? No idea bout it, I don't really want to be those promoters and sales again
Some of my friends suggest me to be a teacher, hmm...I don't want the main character of kid abuse cases on newspaper become myself = =
I hope to find some job related to the field that I want to study, Law Firm?lol...even work as a clerk there also requires years of experiences...Sigh~
Travel ? Hmm...I need some buddy...but most of my friends in Klang are fighting hard for their exams...
Bird Gang? don't know wth they put the trip on June = =

Interviews !!!
UKM is calling me, I hope to get call from UM too
Recently found that lots of people are actually applying law too, and some of them don't really look like person who will apply law ( maybe they like low profile lol )
Suddenly feel that I am bit exaggerating, I think everyone of my friends know I want to be a lawyer..Is it that good? or should I be low profile too? Hmm >.<
The only thing I can do now is, prepare for the interviews
Brush up my speaking, and make myself up to date to all the news feeds

Worries here come again to me, how competitive the seats in UM are
I know , I must be confident to myself
I believe, I can.
No Worries ! =)



P/S : Good Luck to those who going for interviews in all local unis and those who are going for their exams~




Lets jump to our prosperous future !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)