Someone that is missing for a long time.

While I was brain-smoking with my contracts acts, a thought suddenly came to my mind.
I went back to read my old blog posts.

I was really impressed.
Read through what I've posted last year, especially around July until September.
I was such an innocent boy, who just wanted to study law, so simply and faithfully.
I almost forgot that I had such a huge determination before.
I miss who I was that time, a never-give-up me.

People tend to lose focus when things aren't going on well.
That's why we need some energiser.
Recall, reflect, revise.

I will be back. I am still, me.

Comments

  1. 心中要有火~ =)

    new 3R?? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, you can make it one. I know u have the ability to handle it!
    Gambateh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)