Start from Zero

July 2014, until today.

It has been a really tough 2-year.

Everyday itself is a challenge.

Constantly questioning myself on what I should do. Constantly conflicting what I want and what I do.  Constantly saying "What if, what if". Constantly refusing to give up, and constantly giving up. Constantly frustrated. Constantly fear.

And constantly lost. Very lost.

Sometimes I suspect myself getting mental illness. Sometimes I think they are just self-discovery conflicts. When I said I am searching for life purpose, people laughed. When I said I am lost, people thought I think too much. When things weren't delivered, I seriously hope I would have a choice, a choice to be able to deliver it.

Listen. Listen to who you are. Listen to what you want. Listen to only yourself. No 'if', no 'but'.

Start from zero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)