Woo!

Overwhelming. And this time it overwhelms in the soft side.

In a world that rewards big achievements and hoo-ha's and that doesn't value small things, buying a dinner for someone, coming over to someone's place to meet him/her, remembering someone's birthday and actually do something, buy a little gift, bring over a piece of cake, sending gratitude or calling someone for gratitude, all of these looked so unimportant and trivial, but they are so important.

Remember, at the end of the day, true love and care are everything. Everything else is secondary. No competition, Clear cut and outright defeat.

Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. 

Life doesn't need to be so hard. 

The end goal is to have both. It is equally important to live life and to save the world. And it is scientifically, mathematically and clearly doable to do both. 

"At the end of my life, I will never miss working for more hours, I will never miss writing one more passage, I will never miss chasing something more. But I will definitely miss drinking that bottle of beer with Arnold. I will miss having that long-night talk with Lauren. I will miss hanging out with Tim and Jane. Life is too short to be busy."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)