Critical Moment

A very very simple post just before the judgement day.

15/7/2011 , a day which all the matricians are waiting for (except USM kaki)..until become giraffe XD
Finally we can know which road we are going to take

No idea on how to check it on tomorrow, cause I will be working.
Maybe by sms , but I prefer by internet..the feeling is more syok...
And I scare something happens after I check for the result , I will spoil my job..
Either for too happy , or in opposite ??? ><..lol

And this time is really serious..much and much more nervous than PSPM !!
Good Luck to all my matric friends..hopefully we can have joy and laughter on tomorrow !!


:)

Comments

  1. do watever u can to get the course u wan! JIA YOU! all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)