Now only I know.

6/1/2012 8.30am-10.15am Legal Method LXEB1101, Ended.

Three months ago, I entered Faculty of Law, University Malaya, accidentally.
I remembered the first day, when I first breathed the air of legal studies.
At the end of that day, I told my myself, I will work very hard from now onward, because I realized the thorough difference between others and me.

Three months passed, I breached my own promise.
I almost did nothing.
Didn't prepare tutorials, at worse skipped classes
Pretended in classes, to ask some question, as tricks to get participation marks
Lecturer reached the final destination, but I was still at the starting point.

Too much of commitments on activities, societies, clubs, events?
Yes, it may be the excuses, even the true reasoning behind.
My own fault? "Who call you go and join so many things?"

I thought, I can cope.
I thought, I was still in secondary school, still taking SPM.
I thought, aptitude and intelligence, can replace perseverance and efforts well.
I thought.

"His genius he was quite content in one brief sentence to define; Of inspiration one percent, of perspiration, ninety nine."Thomas Alva Edison.
Thomas was right. No genius in this world, but only people who are willing to work.

Never feel so pressure and hard in studies for the past 20 years.
I know, no matter how hard I work now, it's too late.
Time already won the competition..

But at least, I will fight until the last moment
At least, I can avoid the worst from happening
Perhaps.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 这一篇,真的真的
    可不可以不要这样准确的说出我的心声。

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is what i experienced back in secondary school. But it's never too late! do as much as you can to catch up! have faith in yourself! all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. High 5. I feel the same way. Maybe i just couldn't find way to enjoy myself here. Aihh. Really miss last time. Let's work hard together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)