The Unthoughtful Passion

At the very last it comes to an end, after two years.
But too bad it's an end full of possibilities, just like some hanging movie endings which pissed the impatient audience very much.

At least he said I am not that useless. Consolation or truth?

It's strikingly similar with the situation four years ago.
The remaining one thing in the to-do-list is to wait. That's not something very pleasant.

I wasn't so afraid, in fact I was so brave to tell everyone that it was okay.
Is it because the replacement wasn't so nasty or my world was so small?
But I think it's simply because I was so so so strong.

Actually nothing changes. Just my own perception changed.
Why can't you repeat the exactly same-you? The similar hope, the similar courage, the similar faith.
I should not forget that everything is good. Nothing is bad.

Yes I gained so much but I become so cautious.
I lost the unthoughtful passion. What for to have the sophisticated cowardice?
Pathetic.

Everything happens for a reason. For a damn good reason.
I should relearn that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)