Reunion :) & Parting :(

Two week had been passed after I came back from Alor Star. Finally I've time to blog about this.

It's our trip ! A Bird Trip from Bird Gang.
Start from Melaka , end in Alor Star.

About the details of the trip , I'm not going to talk here , cause they will be staying in my heart, and my memories gallery forever =)

Still vividly remember on 28 of May , I woke up early in the morning, about 5am. Took KTM alone from Bukit Badak to BTS. From that moment , we are reunited again. Started by meeting How , then Jason , Justin , Andrew, Ongpek , Chun Wei , Gxian , Peng and finally Tze Wei.

I was really happy to see everyone again, and enjoy every moment in this trip . And feel like really amazing , with a total spending of rm440, and 9 days 8 nights, we've been travel for almost the whole West Malaysia , been 5 places , crossing 6 states.

Everyone still the same. The bird-ness of bird gang never lost , we bang-ed a smart tag tiang in klang , like crazy people singing 'Red Dragonfly' in the paddy field , curi masuk into Pusat Sains without paying for the ticket, celebrate birthday in a KoPiTiam, play laser-tag like a bunch of kids, ongpek search for jackpot everywhere, and we got a YengZai born in this trip and many many more.

And I enjoy the moment at paddy field in Alor Star the most..I felt like found back the moment we doing crazy and stupid things together :)

And again , for sure , there's quarrel and fight in our trip again, although we've promised not to do that. During hiking in Penang , and in Straits Quay~haha..agree with what How said, our gang have too many leaders , that's why we always quarrel and fight..everyone has his own principles and stands~

Guess what , I almost cry during leaving from Alor Star, I just keep controlling myself.
Agree with what Jason said , although I'm not gay , but I really love you guys !

After this , sad that we are parting again..I don't know when will we meet again..our "long distance relationship"..haha >.<
But for sure , We are brothers forever !

Bird Gang Rocks ! :)



We love Jumping !



Telephone Episod III..hahax..




Souvenirs bought in Kek Lok Si for parents & 5A 09 :)

Comments

  1. Huan,Let me choose first =)
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..kk no problem ! that day chia ba birthday 4gt to bring ><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)