End of The Life with Phones :(

29th July 2011
Officially, I ended my career as a Marketing Executive (ME) in Teledirect Telecommerce Pte. Ltd.

3 months ago, simply surfing in Jobstreet.com, and simply clicking few jobs without studying much details (tikam only..haha)
And dramatically, I got a chance for interview, and then get hired.
Never thought i will work for such job in my life..sometime destiny and luck are really fishy XD

Start from that moment, my hectic lifestyle started.
I have to wake up at 6.30am everyday
Take ride on the BEST transportation in Malaysia >>> KTM
and went back home late at night..
And really live like a typical white collar, wearing formal everyday

My task ? sell credit cards from Public Bank to customers through phones !
My first impression was : OMG..isit posible for customer to commit such thing through a phone call only?

After a few weeks..I found the answer is, YES.
Practice makes perfect.
Faced lots of problems at first, some customers will hang up the call directly when they heard CREDIT CARD , some even will scold us and say that we are….CHEATER !!!! sad..
As time passed, as experience gained, I am getting more professional , no matter in what language, and to tackle the customers' objections :)

" Hello, may I speak to Mr/Miss XXX ? My name is Allen , I'm appointed by Public Bank to call Sir/Madam today regarding the priority invitation of Public Bank Credit Card."
This was my typical opening script. Haha.

Through this job..I found the difficulties of being a telemarketer..
I found that most of the people always complain telemarketer calls, some even insult the telemarketer and scold them..(and I have such thinking too before I work for this job)
I understand, maybe sometime we are annoying, but we just did what we suppose to do, that's our responsibility
If you are not interested, pls reject politely, pls respect us.

The Pay ? I've to say..it's very very good for school leavers like us to earn money during holidays..
Not only for the basic salary..also for the comission
If I've the chance..I will go back this company again..haha

Again, time flies.
Cruel, always have to leave somewhere or something when I'm starting to love it..
I've learnt alot in these 3 months.
Sales tactics, communication skills, teamwork and cooperation with colleague, knowledge regarding credit card and insurance and many many more...
I love my campaign , PB Cards
Enjoy working with all my lovely colleagues..they are very kind and funny..
And my team leader, Kak Azura, I will vote her as the best leader in the company~

Bye Teledirect !
Bye PB Cards !
Bye KTM !
Bye my cute colleagues and teammates !
I will miss you all ~

P.S. :
Well, the end of the journey in earning money
What's next ?
Of course, time to spend money ! ^^
Bought my first DSLR, going to hunt for my first smartphone also..haha !

P.S. 2 :
I've left my blog quite a time..finally i'm back..though it's bit late..hehe :)


Top Sales for the month of June *Proud* XD


Teledirect Telecommerce


My team..PB Cards ! :)


My name tag(ignore the ugly face, coz of the stupid photographer ><)


Comments

  1. lol..tell me who are you 1st ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. When u want to belanja? Hehe. I like ur status last time dy leh (:

    Jying~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiaying : lol..why dun use ur own account to comment..haha...find one day lo..XD
    Other anonymous : who are you all ? i dun treat strangers o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我要吃好料!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treat me too!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. luckily i saw this, i wan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我要!!我要!!Xd

    ReplyDelete
  8. State ur name below comment leh..=.+

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wan also^^ kasamida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. boss, i mau =))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. i wan too lengcai ^^ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. turkey, i wan food..wait u =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. bila bila...allen i mau belnaja i...heheh =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. lanchew, i want, thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wo ye yaoooooooo =P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Malacca chicken rice.. wait u!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Allen, since i am the only one who write my name, then just treat me. hahha^^

    Jying

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha..i like ur comment !

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you ^^ me wan!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. bird bird, i wan makan makan。
    i guess u noe me xD

    ReplyDelete
  21. blekkkk..i duwan put my name here....i wan !! hehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. 焕仔!!焕仔!! 这边也要!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. finally i found your blog..i love tis blog espcially...belanja me also...^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. sweat..all anonymous =.+

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love u baby..giv me a treat ^^

    ReplyDelete
  26. haha...treat me treat me XD

    ReplyDelete
  27. all the best in ur study..treat me too..

    ReplyDelete
  28. top sales!! 请我!

    ReplyDelete
  29. dear dear, i want too..muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)