Regards to Datuk :)

Again, the outcome was totally same as Asian Game last year..or even the Beijing Olympic three years ago.
Yes, sad to hear that again.
When the shuttlecock clashed with the net, the hearts of all Malaysians broke.
A very few secs determined everything, he disappointed 27.5 millions of people again.

However, the process was totally different. Or I've to say, it was awesome.
Compared to the past few times, he changed alot.
From the thorough lost in Beijing until the undifferentiated lost in London today.
Not only for the technical skills, but more happy to see that he has developed a strong mentality.

Agree to one of my friends, the measure of achievement is not in winning awards.
Yes, the truth is, he lost. But, he lost nothing actually.
The only difference between them, is only the hand-preferred.
Luck and faith play an important role.

Some may be frustrated. Why is the history keep repeating ?
Quote from the advice I got from my friends during UPU announcement, everything happens with a reason, have faith.
He did the best. He deserves the applause and compliments from everyone.

Thank you, Datuk Lee Chong Wei.
You've entertained us alot with your decent and impressive performance.
I am confident that Negaraku will be played in London next year.
All the best ! Salute :)

P.S : I think he's the only person, that made my facebook's top news were all about him..haha


The Moment in London Olympics 2012(foresee-ing..hehe)

Comments

  1. Seems like your english improved by leaps and bounds~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thanks ! who are you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to share with you that I hold strong towards the adage of 'everything happens for a reason'. Post-SPM, I was devastated that I couldn't obtain any scholarships to study overseas & I certainly thought of myself as a failure then. But beyond that, I gained strength and determination to improve myself, and to push harder to be better than others...it has served me well. I am enjoying my life now and I see many opportunities ahead. Never in a million years would I become who I am today without experiencing failure then. Yup, everything happens for a reason. We just need to be optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes..hands up with your words..optimists see chances in difficulties..i'll make you as my model..thanks senior :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview