Eureka!

Two years and half of a month.
741 days of struggles, the end.

I want to, and I have to thank a few persons who have given me life-saving helping hands throughout these two years. My Caregroup's teammates, my parents, Ms. Jennifer Lee, Mr. James Clear, Mr. Richard Koch, Mr. Mark Manson, Mr. Tim Urban, all the dedicated artists on U Can U Bibi, and all the cute faces whom I have met in Indo-China last summer.

Thank you for your talismanic wisdom and remarkable teachings that aided me through my darkest days, which I couldn't imagine where would I be if I have not ran into all of you.

I struggled the awful. I tussled the horrendous. I battled the arduous. I sipped the unorthodox. I voiced the paradoxical. I embraced the inferior. I saw the wider.
I befriend adversity. I shunt platitude and preach consistency.

And I am home.
I am back, back to a paradigm which is similar to that of 5 years ago.

But it is no longer similar.
It had escalated. It had escalated to a whole new world.

Euphoria.
Eureka.

Eureka!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)