Story Time (Publishing Old Drafts-2012)

May 2012
Woot Woot, Tune to Allen's FM. Story time again.

A deep breathe. A great relief.
Finally I clear two huge events on hands, that have been following be for almost half a year.

First, Pesta Kebudayaan Bestari (PKB).
As head of Sales and Expo, and more unique as one of the drummers of Chinese 24th Season Drum !
The experience was awesome.
It was a success, I believe, with lots of compliments.
And more importantly, it served as a great platform for all of us, the first year students, to form intimate bonding.
I love PKB, I love 4th college. Please let me continue staying here for the following years !

Next, QuanBian (全辩)
A place that I hated so much at first, but the feeling turned 360 degree at the end.
Worked in publicity group. This is where a place that has broaden my sight and vision for so much.
Holding a debate competition, is like entering a military army base.
You will be attacked and killed at any time, even if you just made a significantly small mistake.
We survived at the end, with wounds and scars.
Two years after, I will be back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)