UnTiTLeD

23th May , It's the registration day of Matriculation students batch 2011/2012.
Saw many of them going back to be faci, justin, andrew etc.
I wan too, but destiny don't let me to be. Sigh~
But nevermind , I believe they can do the job same as me , or even better =)
Good Luck to all juniors
KMM Rocks !!!

Recently, my life become like a DvD player , keep playing the same disc
Wake up 6.30am everyday, 7am go out , 8pm reach home , then 10pm sweet dreamzzz..
Yea finally I am get rid of holiday formula (3am sleep, 12pm wake up)
Found that early sleep early wake(direct translate from chinese ) is really good for health, I feel energetic when I wake up early in the morning !

But really wan to scold something , about KTM !!!!!
What the hell public transport is this
with never accurate arrival schedule , breakdown incidents , hundreds passengers "sandwich" in 3 small cabs of trains, sometime with aircond out of service
Really no comment and speechless
I still vividly remember few months ago , our Y.A.B Dato Seri Najib said that he want to develop and improve our national public transport system
That's what I saw , IMPROVEMENT ~.~

Again , as expected , we saw controversial again on newspaper, regarding JPA scholarships !
That is just like a drama , that constantly showing every year in Malaysia , on the month of May.
The same thing is happening , bunch of students with excellent results are complaining
Why? They aren't getting what they deserved.
9A+ with only matriculation ?
Honestly , for sure , the limited porridge are not enough for so many monks(again direct translate from chinese)
In my opinion , JPA scholarship should be more transparent and clear in marking
They should reveal the overall total marks of every students , including academic result koko and family background bla bla bla
But I bet they sure don't dare to do this(Racial reason , sensitive issue)

I am wondering , why are there people still marking 'X' on the same logo for 50 years???
Haiz..seriously hope that there will be something different in the upcoming general election
We need something new to save ourselves, to save our children , to save our future~

Application of UPU is coming again...Phase 2
Another dilemma
Drop UUM or not? put 6 or 5 or even only 4 choices ?
Seriously , I've no second option after law
Just choosing engineering for the sake of choosing >.<

Working is much more tiring than study
I need a regen bottle seriously !!!
But I'm not gonna work for the whole next week
Can't wait for the vacation with Bird Gang !

P.S 1 : Saw Nicholas Tse today in Kl sentral , but no Jay Chou >.<. Wonder they will still there tomorrow or not .,haha
P.S 2 : Jumping tone in the whole passage, without main body and main topic , therefore i named it as 'Untitled'.


Comments

  1. Interesting !! Your blog is jumping tone all the way, but it sounded with a soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the JPA scholarship....every year the same thing.. haih....

    Nicholas Tse leng zai lo!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous : haha..i like ur compliment..thanks ! but may i noe who are you?=)
    Shan : ya la ! same wif me lo ! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..icic..the childish nnbb..put a name la..dun use anonymous ! jian bu de ren meh !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faster update ur blog la, MR TURTLE !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? I've been updating it all the time la..with a steady pace XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)