Certified, dead.


Dukacita, permohonan anda tidak berjaya.



Lmao, the only sentence that has shown on the screen after I key in my identity card number.
They don't even attach with some details.

Expected.
At the end, I'm still the one that not being chosen.

Not meeting requirement?
4 flat, Band 5, koko 90 marks..Anything I did wrong?
Yes, who call me apply matrics science? sendiri cari pasal.

Saw a fren successfully changed from Econs to Law.
He's from STPM, it explains all.

The end of story.
Let's stick with calculator for a year.

P/S : Met a girl who wan to change from Law to Econs, she said she put Law wrongly as 1st choice.
HAHAHA..WRONGLY. Seriously, I wanna kill such person.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)