The Distance of 32.4km

Few more hours, I'll move.
Move to a place that's just 32.4km away from my house, journey of 30 minutes only if traffic jams flee away.

It's almost nothing compared to the Malacca last year.
But the feeling doesn't change.
Can't be explained by words and phrases.
Perhaps it's the reluctance of leaving home, or even can't accept the truth that holidays are ended.

It indicates the end of matriculation story too, and start of separation with my matrics friends
Good luck and all the best to them.

Meditated and imagined a lot about my future life there.
Afraid, to find new friends, to make adaption to new environment again.
Hope that I can meet wonderful people and things there.

I must, and I'll make my few years of life there as one of my best life chapter !!!

Comments

  1. jia you bro!!Come your neighbour kk find me often and limteh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So KK3 d mamak hochiak bo? Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm..not really..biasa je=.=..kk4 lagi teruk..btw jealous the college that include food

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Life with Phones :(

UKM-Law Interview

Regards to Datuk :)